Thursday, November 06, 2008

My Trip Home

Linds and Aliyah fighting. Very funny. Linds is finally getting payback for all the times she beat me when we were kids. hehe
Dearborn Public Library
Me and Grandpa and the Lexington Car Show
Aliyah unbelievably knows every name of every car she sees. She took these pictures.

Having some fun in Lexington Harbor











Outhouse Race


Aliyah playing soccer
1971 Water Tunnel Explosion Memorial in Fort Gratiot. Construction of the tunnel project began in 1968 and was completed in 1973. During the first phase of construction, two men lost their lives while working at the site. They along with 22 other men were working to bring clean drinking water to the area.
Shelly, Gram and me
I look like a giant
Aliyah doing hip hop. hahahahah
KittyWitty being fat and sleeping on the furniture. Mom usually has tin foil all over the couch which keeps KittyWitty off of it for a while.
My baby Shoney who is about 20+ now My airplane from Amsterdam to Detroit. Huge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home